Farm. beaded wood Ivone protects the confidentiality of personal data and requirements to be the necessary protection for each event.
As required by the European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”), and in particular to the art. (“Concerned”) the information required by law concerning the processing of personal data
The article of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated 27 April 2016, in Italian, of 27 April 2016, in collaboration with the European Parliament for the Regulation of the European Parliament (EU) no. to the protection of persons with the processing of personal data.
With the term personal data, reference is made to the definition contained in article 4 in point 1) of the Regulation or
“Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, shall be considered identifiable, with reference to an identifier, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, genetic identity, psychic, economic, cultural or social “(hereinafter the” Personal Data “).
The Rules provide that, before proceeding with the processing of Personal Data – with this deadline having to understand, according to the definition contained in Article 4 in point 2) of the Rules,
“Every operation together, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification , the output, the reading, the use, the communication through transmission, diffusion or other form of making available, the comparison or the interconnection, the limitation, the cancellation or the destruction “(hereinafter the” Treatment “)
Personal data are informed about the reasons for which such data are requested in what way they will be used.
In this regard, this document is intended to provide, in a simple and intuitive way, all useful and unavoidable information is able to give your personal data in an informed and informed manner or corrections.
The present informative note, therefore, has been drawn up on the basis of the principle of transparency and all the elements provided for in Article 13 of the Rules and is divided into individual sections (hereinafter “Sections” and individually “Section”) each of which treats one specific topic in order to make the reading faster, easier and easier to understand (hereinafter the “Information”).
If necessary, this is accompanied by a special form for the release as required by Article 7 of the Rules, articulated on the basis of the additional type of use that we intend to make of your Personal Data.
Link to the site above. They are independent data controllers and refer to their sites. The server on which the site is located is located at Farm in one of its data centers in Italy.
The company that will process your Personal Data for the main purpose referred to in Section D of this Notice and which, therefore, will play the role of data controller according to the definition contained in Article 4 in point 7) of the Rules, “the is a farm of Biliato Ivone, with registered office in Via Albare, 157, 35017 Piombino Dese PD (PD) 35017, VAT: 02489980280 (hereinafter the “Data Controller”) and can be contacted at info @ farmlegno .com and collects and / or receives information concerning the interested party.
Exemplification of data types
Data provided voluntarily:
Name, surname, landline and / or mobile phone, e-mail
– Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
– The data may be processed in computerized and telematic paper. – Data provided voluntarily by the user
The data may be processed in computerized and telematic paper.
Depending on the service requested, in any case, all the specific information present in the various sections of the site is examined to find out all the specific purposes and methods of treatment contained therein.
Farm wood does not require the interested party to provide data c.d. “Particulars”, that is, according to the provisions of the GDPR (Article 9), personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership, as well as genetic data, data biometrics designed to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to a person’s health or sexual life or sexual orientation. In the event that the service requested to Farm Wood requires the processing of such data, the interested party will receive prior notice and will be required to give appropriate consent.
The Data Controller provides for the use of adequate security measures to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data of the interested party and imposes similar security measures on third parties and on the Managers.
The personal data of the interested party are stored in paper, computer and electronic archives located in countries where the GDPR (EU countries) is applied.
The Data Controller, in order to allow you to register on your website, if you have the possibility to register, and / or send requests for information using the contact forms and / or subscribe to the newsletter service, you need to collect some of your Personal Information as requested in the registration form on the website. The processing of your Personal Data will be conducted by the Data Controller to allow you, therefore, to access your profile, participate in the initiatives promoted through the website, receive newsletters, send requests for information and take advantage of all other services, from time to time in turn, offered by the website you have registered and / or in which you are browsing; The processing of your Personal Data will be legally based on the contractual relationship that will be created between you and the Data Controller as a result of your acceptance of the conditions for participation on the Website.
To allow the Data Controller to carry out the processing activities for the above purposes, it will be necessary to provide the Personal Data marked with the symbol *. In the absence of even one of the marked data, it will not be possible to process your Personal Data and, consequently, you will not be allowed to complete your registration on the Website and / or benefit from the services provided by the same for which it is requested a provision of Personal Data.
(Additional paragraph for management systems) The Data will also be processed for:
– Registration of personal data and requests for contact and / or information material. The processing of personal data of the interested party takes place to carry out the preliminary activities and consequent to the registration request, to the management of requests for information and to contact and / or sending information material, as well as for the fulfillment of any other obligation arising. Legal basis of such processing is the fulfillment of the services inherent to the request for registration, information and contact and / or sending of informative material and compliance with legal obligations.
– Computer security. The Owner, in line with the provisions of Recital 49 of the GDPR, treats, also through its suppliers (third parties and / or recipients), the personal data of the interested party relating to traffic to a strictly necessary and proportionate extent to ensure the security of networks and information, ie the ability of a network or an information system to resist, at a given level of security, unforeseen events or illicit or malicious acts that compromise availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of personal data stored or transmitted. The Data Controller will promptly inform the Interested parties, if there is a particular risk of violation of their data without prejudice to the obligations arising from the provisions of art. 33 of the GDPR concerning notifications of violation of personal data. The legal basis of these treatments is compliance with legal obligations and the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to carry out processing related to the protection of the company assets and the security of the company’s offices and systems.
– Profiling. The Data Controller, subject to your express consent, free and unequivocal pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, point a) of the Regulation, may request, in addition to the above data, additional Personal Data such as, by way of example and not exhaustive, data related to tastes, preferences, habits, needs and consumption choices, for marketing purposes: this term means the will to carry out promotional and / or marketing activities for you also on behalf of third parties. This category includes all the activities carried out to promote products, services, sold and / or provided by the Data Controllers and / or third parties with whom the Data Controllers maintain legal relationships without the communication of data in this case. The processing of your Personal Data will require the obtaining of your consent that will necessarily comply with the conditions set out in Article 7 of the Rules, thus determining the lawfulness of the processing of your Personal Data. The contact modalities aimed at marketing activities may be either automated (email, sms, telephone contact) or traditional (postal items). In any case, and as detailed below, you will be able to revoke your consent, even partially, for example by accepting traditional methods of contact only. With regard to the contact methods that provide for the use of your telephone contacts, we remind you that marketing activities will be carried out after verification of your possible registration in the Register of Oppositions as established pursuant to and for the effects of the D.P.R. September 7, 2010, n. 178 and subsequent modifications. The legal basis of such processing is the consent given by the interested party prior to the processing itself, which can be revoked by the interested party freely and at any time.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to specific subjects considered recipients of such Personal Data. In fact, Article 4 in point 9) of the Rules defines as the recipient of a Personal Data “the natural or legal person, public authority, service or another body that receives communication of personal data, whether or not it is of third parties “(hereinafter the” Recipients “).
With this in mind, in order to correctly perform all the Processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes set out in this Notice, the following Recipients may be in a position to process your Personal Data:
• third parties who perform part of the treatment and / or activities connected and instrumental to them on behalf of the Data Controller. These persons have been appointed as data processors, having to understand each other individually, in accordance with Article 4, paragraph 8, of the Regulation, “the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes Personal Data. on behalf of the Data Controller “(hereinafter the” Data Processor “);
• individuals, employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller, who have been entrusted with specific and / or more processing activities on your Personal Data. These individuals have been given specific instructions on the safety and correct use of Personal Data and are defined, in accordance with Article 4 paragraph 10) of the Regulation, “persons authorized to process Personal Data under the direct authority of the Data Controller or the Data Processor “(hereinafter the” Authorized Persons “).
• where required by law or to prevent or suppress the commission of a crime your Personal Data may be disclosed to public bodies or judicial authorities without being defined as Recipients. In fact, in accordance with Article 4 in point 9) of the Rules, “public authorities that can
to receive communication of Personal Data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with Union or Member State law are not considered Recipients “.
The legal basis of these treatments is the fulfillment of the services inherent to the relationship established, compliance with legal obligations and the legitimate interest of Farm Wood to carry out the necessary treatments for these purposes.
What happens if the Data Subject does not provide his data identified as necessary for the execution of the requested service? (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter and GDPR)
The collection and processing of personal data is necessary to follow up the requested services as well as the provision of the requested Service. If the Data Subject does not provide the personal data expressly provided for as necessary in the registration form, the Data Controller will not be able to process the processing of the requested services and / or the contract and the Services / Products connected to it; to the obligations that depend on them.
In the event that the interested party does not give his consent to the processing of personal data for such purposes, said processing will not take place for the same purposes, without this having effects on the provision of services requested, nor for those for which he has already consent if requested. In the event that the interested party has given consent and should subsequently withdraw or oppose the treatment for commercial promotion activities, his data will no longer be processed for such activities, without this having consequences or detrimental effects for the interested party and for the requested services.
One of the principles applicable to the processing of your Personal Data concerns the limitation of the retention period, governed by Article 5, paragraph 1, point e) of the Regulation that reads
“Personal Data is stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed; Personal Data may be stored for longer periods provided they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1, without prejudice to the implementation of technical measures and adequate organizational requirements required by this regulation to protect the rights and freedoms of the interested party “.
In light of this principle, your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller only for what is necessary for the pursuit of the purpose referred to in the “Purpose” Section of this Information. In particular, your Personal Data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary, as indicated in Recital 39 of the Rules, ie until the termination of the contractual relations between you and the Data Controller without prejudice to an additional retention period which may be imposed by law as also provided for by Recital 65 of the Rules.
With regard to the processing performed to achieve the purposes set out in the Section “Purpose – Profiling” of this Notice, the Data Controllers and / or on behalf of third parties may licitly process your Personal Data until you communicate, in one of the modalities foreseen by the present Informative, your wish to revoke the consent to one or all the purposes for which you have been asked. Any revocation of the consent will in fact require the Data Controllers to cease the processing of your Personal Data for these purposes.
As required by the Regulations, if you have given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more purposes for which you have been requested, you can, at any time, withdraw it totally and / or partially without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
The methods of revoking consent are very simple and intuitive, just contact the Data Controller and / or the DPO using the contact channels reported in this information and respectively in the sections “Who can you contact” and “For what Your personal data will be processed “.
As required by Article 15 of the Rules, you can access your Personal Data, request correction and updating, if incomplete or erroneous, request cancellation if the collection was made in violation of a law or regulation, as well as oppose to the treatment for legitimate and specific reasons.
In particular, we list below all your rights that you can exercise, at any time, against the Data Controller:
• Right of access: you will have the right, in accordance with Article 15, paragraph 1 of the Rules, to obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation that a Personal Data Processing is in progress and, if so, to obtain the access to such Personal Data and to the following information: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of Personal Data in question; c) Recipients or categories of Recipients to whom your Personal Data have been or will be communicated, in particular if Recipients of third countries or international organizations; d) whenever possible, the retention period of the Personal Data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to request the Data Controller to rectify or delete Personal Data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) if the Personal Data are not collected from the Data Subject, all information available on their origin; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the Rules and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the interested party. All this information can be found in this information that will always be available to you within the privacy section of each of the Internet sites.
• Right of rectification: you can obtain, in accordance with Article 16 of the Regulation, the correction of your Personal Data that are incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, moreover, you can obtain the integration of your Personal Data that are incomplete, also by providing an additional declaration.
• Right to cancel: you can obtain, in accordance with Article 17, paragraph 1 of the Rules, the cancellation of your Personal Data without undue delay and the Data Controller will have the obligation to delete your Personal Data, if there is even one of the following reasons: a) Personal Data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing of your Personal Data is based and there is no other legal basis for their processing; c) you are opposed to the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1 or 2 of the Rules and there is no longer any legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing of your Personal Data; d) your Personal Data has been processed unlawfully; e) it is necessary to delete your Personal Data in order to comply with a legal obligation provided for by a community or national law. In some cases, as foreseen by article 17, paragraph 3 of the Regulation, the Data Controller is entitled not to provide for the cancellation of your Personal Data if their processing is necessary, for example, for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, for purposes of archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
• Right to limit the processing: you can obtain the limitation of treatment, in accordance with Article 18 of the Rules, if one of the following hypotheses occurs: a) you have contested the accuracy of your Personal Data (the limitation will continue for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such Personal Data); b) The processing is illegal but you are opposed to the deletion of your Personal Data asking, however, that it is limited use; c) although the Data Controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, your Personal Data are used for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court; d) you are opposed to the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, of the Rules and you are awaiting the verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to yours. In case of limitation of treatment, your Personal Data will be processed, except for storage, only with your consent or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of a other natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest. We will inform you, in any case, before this limitation is revoked.
• Right to data portability: you can, at any time, request and receive, pursuant to Article 20, paragraph 1 of the Regulation, all of your Personal Data processed by the Data Controller in a structured format, in common and legible use, or request transmission to another data controller without impediments. In this case, it will be your responsibility to provide us with all the exact details of the new data controller to whom you intend to transfer your Personal Data by providing written authorization.
• Right to oppose: pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2 of the Rules and as also reiterated by Recital 70, you may object, at any time, to the processing of your Personal Data if these are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
May ’18 review